Listen to this Podcast
Stream this episode
Get this episode
- “Instead of cultivating anger, cultivate gratitude and enthusiasm for solutions. It will change your life.”
- “You can’t keep charging into the next week angry about last week. You have to let it go. You have to find a clean slate for yourself so that your soul can expand, and so that you can be positive, ambitious, motivated and of service the next week.”
- When you step into a solution-oriented perspective, that’s when you have the opportunity to let go of the anger. Then, you can shift that anger into enthusiasm.
- This is a MUST WATCH episode about how to get out of the anger mindset (and what it takes to charge through your life with positivity).
- Watch the video to get the full training.
- If you’re in my tribe and dedicated to living a great life, use #BringTheJoy! when you post something awesome about your life.
HOT NEWS & DEALS!
- Free Book!
My blog readers get a complimentary copy of my new book High Performance Habits, while supplies last! I bought 1000 for you – so no charge for the book itself – but I do ask you pay your shipping. While supplies last. Get yours here.
- Three Online Courses for $1!
My blog readers also get an exclusive $1 trial to access ALL my personal development courses! Click here for the #1 trial. Students call it “the Netflix of Personal Development.” You’ll call it the curriculum that changed your life forever!
- Latest Instagram!
I’m releasing a new podcast in coming days. So watch my Instagram for announcement.
DID YOU KNOW?
I give weekly prizes, gratitude and shout-outs to our students, so post a screenshot or video on Instagram and use #TheBrendonShow! I can’t wait to hear your thoughts about this episode!