Listen to this Podcast
Stream this episode
Get this episode
- We often think our confidence is correlated with what we know, how SMART we are. This video by Brendon Burchard debunks that.
- “Confidence is not holding back the deck of cards of your weaknesses. Confidence is a comfort with vulnerability.”
- “To gain confidence, people need to make small changes. Not always go for the biggest thing, but make small changes, see themselves making those changes, and then integrate that into their identity.”
- The confidence that matters the most is the confidence in one’s belief to figure things out. Not only that, but it’s important to make those small changes and bring them into our sense of who we are. Learn and apply these two powerful concepts to 3X your confidence.
- Watch the video to get the full training.
HOT NEWS & DEALS!
- Free Book!
My blog readers get a complimentary copy of my new book High Performance Habits, while supplies last! I bought 1000 for you – so no charge for the book itself – but I do ask you pay your shipping. While supplies last. Get yours here.
- Three Online Courses for $1!
My blog readers also get an exclusive $1 trial to access ALL my personal development courses! Click here for the $1 trial. Students call it “the Netflix of Personal Development.” You’ll call it the curriculum that changed your life forever!
- Latest Instagram!
I’m releasing a new podcast in coming days. So watch my Instagram for announcement.
DID YOU KNOW?
I give weekly prizes, gratitude and shout-outs to our students, so post a screenshot or video on Instagram and use #TheBrendonShow! I can’t wait to hear your thoughts about this episode!