In this episode, Brendon teaches…
- What “Post-Achievement Dissatisfaction” is how it can lead to an unfulfilling life.
- Identifying the core four desires and how they impact your overall happiness and fulfillment in life.
- How striving for aliveness represents the yearning to experience life more fully, to feel alive and in flow, beyond material success.
- The importance of connection and the significance of deep and meaningful connections with loved ones, family, and friends.
- Having a meaningful life does not guarantee feelings of deep meaning. You must actively pursue growth and have a strategy for personal development.
… And more! Watch the video to get the full teaching!
If you’re looking for tips on how to navigate the 4 universal desires, this episode is for you!
HOT NEWS & DEALS!
Stop losing your days to distraction and a bad mindset. Use Brendon’s 1-page Productivity Sheet to set yourself up for ultra success. Download the FREE PDF here.
Make self-improvement a way of life and get the GrowthDay app! GrowthDay features all your personal development tools, coaching, and community in one place. Write your journal, track your habits, take wellness challenges, watch live influencers teaching new life strategies, and join a global community of positive and supportive high achievers excited to improve their lives! Get the app on Apple app store here. Get on Android here. Get desktop here.
DID YOU KNOW?
I give weekly prizes, gratitude and shout-outs to our students, so post a screenshot or video on Instagram and use #TheBrendonShow! I can’t wait to hear your thoughts about this episode!