Listen to this Podcast
Stream this episode
Get this episode
- “You deserve to do something important with your day. But you’ll never do it if you keep starting your day in distraction, consuming everybody else’s will, opinions and judgments.”
- “If you want motivation in your life, get momentum again. Set 3 goals you’re going to do every single day. Start your day by getting connected with the thing you’re fighting for.”
- Getting done what’s important for the day builds momentum. That momentum will fire you up. Then, you’ll start taking on better, bigger, more appropriate and motivating projects for yourself.
- This is a MUST WATCH episode about the mindset and practices that sustain motivation (and how to get it back when you’ve lost it).
- Watch the video to get the full training
- If you’re in my tribe and dedicated to living a great life, use #BringTheJoy! when you post something awesome about your life.
HOT NEWS & DEALS!
- Free Book!
My blog readers get a complimentary copy of my new book High Performance Habits, while supplies last! I bought 1000 for you – so no charge for the book itself – but I do ask you pay your shipping. While supplies last. Get yours here.
- Three Online Courses for $1!
My blog readers also get an exclusive $1 trial to access ALL my personal development courses! Click here for the $1 trial. Students call it “the Netflix of Personal Development.” You’ll call it the curriculum that changed your life forever!
- Latest Instagram!
I’m releasing a new podcast in coming days. So watch my Instagram for announcement.
DID YOU KNOW?
I give weekly prizes, gratitude and shout-outs to our students, so post a screenshot or video on Instagram and use #TheBrendonShow! I can’t wait to hear your thoughts about this episode!