Listen to this Podcast
Stream this episode
Get this episode
- “Awww, Free Spirit ain’t got no time for yoga?”
- “If you leave your time to randomness, you are stealing from your greatness.”
- This video from Brendon Burchard shows the difference between starting your day in reaction mode, versus creating “block time” to get the most important things done.
- It’s the real secret to excellent time management. (See the video for the “Ds” versus “Xs” – it’s everything!)
Watch the video to get the full training.
HOT NEWS & DEALS!
- Free Book!
My blog readers get a complimentary copy of my new book High Performance Habits, while supplies last! I bought 1000 for you – so no charge for the book itself – but I do ask you pay your shipping. While supplies last. Get yours here.
- Three Online Courses for $1!
My blog readers also get an exclusive $1 trial to access ALL my personal development courses! Click here for the $1 trial. Students call it “the Netflix of Personal Development.” You’ll call it the curriculum that changed your life forever!
- Latest Instagram!
I’m releasing a new podcast in coming days. So watch my Instagram for announcement.
DID YOU KNOW?
I give weekly prizes, gratitude and shout-outs to our students, so post a screenshot or video on Instagram and use #TheBrendonShow! I can’t wait to hear your thoughts about this episode!